Call: Sunil Punjabi, MBA 210-445-2021
20 years experience in business and technology
Selling or buying your home is more than bedrooms, baths, location and finances. We believe it’s about your family, and families come in all shapes and sizes. Some families are on the move, some are growing, some are just starting out, and others have changes that require a new home. No matter where your family is on this spectrum, we can help you through this process with the utmost care and professionalism.
I have been in the business and technology fields for over 20 years, and been a leader in diverse industries, such as real estate, distribution, retail, insurance and finance; ultimately advanced to executive leadership, Vice President (CIO), of a publicly traded company.
Don’t let stereotypes of IT professionals mislead you. A Family’s goals are my primary focus and I love working with people, often called the “non-IT, technology guy”. It’s this desire to work with people that prompted me to work in real estate.
I attended California State University, studying System Engineering and in 2010 earned a Master of Business Administration from the University of Texas’ Executive MBA program. I combine my 20 years of business and technology background to make a difference, and give families an advantage in this market.
What I bring to every transaction:
I provide information on a wide variety of neighborhoods in the greater San Antonio area, specializing in Northwest and North San Antonio.
- Advise on School Districts, and campuses
- Commute Optimization
- Knowledgeable of the city’s Cultural Diversity
I am a trusted resource for answers
Utilizing my extensive business experience, including contracts and negotiations. I guide families through complex home sale and purchase transactions.
- Competitive Market Analysis for the sale of your home
- Financial considerations in a sale or purchase
- Timing and coordination of the sale and purchase process
Excellent Negotiation Skills
I have negotiated multi-million dollar contracts on behalf my employers. These contracts have required, in addition to education, the utmost integrity, skill and attention to detail.
Unique Marketing Advantage
Everything happens on the Internet today, research, marketing, shopping and even deals are closed using technology.
- Professionally designed websites
- Social Network Marketing
- Home listing syndication to over 300 websites, including Realtor.com, Zillow, and Trulia
- Professional real estate photography
- Virtual Tours
- All on-line presences are fully search (google) optimized for maximum exposure
I have assembled a team of like-minded professionals that care about our clients, and makes them a top priority.
Some of the value my team brings to its clients.
- Realtors that have years of business experience
- Finance experts that can help guide families through the complex selling and buying process
- Experienced title professionals that ensure the timely completion of every transaction.
- Contract specialist to manage every detail of paperwork involved